Dear CSMCC players, coaches, volunteers, families, friends and supporters.
As you are aware, we are all waiting anxiously for our State Government to approve return to train and then return to play Premier cricket for season 2020/21.
When that announcement and details are finally released, we will be subject to very strict policies and restrictions to reduce the potential risk of virus transmission and to have policies and procedures in place to enable contact tracing if infection transmission occurs.
Attached is our “Return to train and play” policy document. I encourage EVERYONE to read this document thoroughly and adhere to all the guidelines listed.
Police are regularly patrolling Casey Fields and issuing fines. So for your own interest and that of CSMCC, Premier Cricket and cricket in general, we must ensure we do all we can to reduce the risks.
Following are some bullet points covering training. We will advise on return to play at a later date.
- CLUBROOMS AND CANTEEN/BAR WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, this means players and coaches will need to change outside, no showers, no drinks or food unfortunately. Toilet facilities will be accessible.
- NO SPECTATORS AT TRAINING, unless you are a parent of a player under the age of 18.
- Other than players, only coaching staff and COVID officer can attend training.
- ANYONE attending training MUST take a photo of our QR Code on arrival and check out on departure. Posters of QR code will be displayed at venue.
- EVERYONE must wear facemasks at all times, unless batting, bowling, running or fielding.
- Players will be confined to a group of 10 (max) for the whole training session. Groups are not to mix at any stage.
- If you feel ill and are showing any COVID related symptoms, DO NOT come to training.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUERIES RELATING TO THE ABOVE PLEASE CALL :
SHAUN PETRIE (President and COVID officer) 0438632299
To read the complete document click here.
Take the time to read it and be familiar with what will be required of us all to get the season under-way. Lets all do the right thing so we can have a cricket season.